Note that any AO the bot is wearing will most often have no effect since the bot is "sitting" on the base prim. In fact, it is recommended that bots detach any AO prior to being deployed as some AO's can interfere with the animations in the base prim.
Many excellent animations are freely available either inworld or on the Second Life Marketplace. Once you have located an AO for your bot, extract the animations from the contents of the AO, rename them if necessary, and drag them to the contents of the base prim. To extract the animations from an AO, drag the AO from your inventory to the ground. Right click on the rezzed AO and select "Edit". Click on the "Contents" tab and drag the animations you wish to use from the edit window to your inventory.
A few Marketplace links to free or inexpensive AO's and dances:
- AO's L$0 - L$10
- Dance Animations L$0 - L$10
- Dance Pole with 17 sexy animations (for the Smart Dance Pole)
- Vista Basic Female AO (2 stands)
- TuTy's Elite Sexy Female AO (9 stands, 4 ground sits)
- Bright AO (lots of male and female animations - excellent AO)
- Restless Dance Ball (my dance ball - several dances, L$75)